Trade show photography that helps build your brand
Chris Leary provides trade show photography for an exhibitor’s booth, products and sales event. Great trade show photography begins with an understanding that pictures build your brand. Chris Leary’s photography helps you connect with your customers on your social media channels, press releases, website content and all your marketing campaigns and collateral.
Based in New York City, Chris Leary Photography is only a moment’s notice away from the Javits Center, Manhattan’s largest convention center. Chris Leary is available to photograph events and trade shows at Piers 92/94, The Metropolitan Pavilion and the Hilton Hotel or wherever you require professional convention photography.
Chris Leary has been taking pictures professionally for the past 20 years. He has photographed events of all sizes, works with leading real estate companies, hotels and architectural businesses. Whatever your photography needs are, Chris Leary strives to provide you with professional images that your company’s brand demands.
Trade show photography packages
Pricing for trade show photography starts at $350. Discounts available for multiple views and for multiple booths. Chris Leary can also provide your company with portraits of your sales team, CEO, and all key personnel. Hire Chris Leary by the hour or by the day in order to get important pictures of speaking engagements, panel discussions as well as candids of attendees in your booth.
Trade show photography highlights:
- No booth is too large or too small
- Professional cameras and lenses, high quality images
- Professional lighting available, most booths photographed in HDR method
- Pictures are retouched and enhanced
- Photography of booths and exhibits typically happens prior to show hours to help minimize people in pictures
- Candid + photo journalistic photography available
- Portraits, head shots + executive portraiture
Trade show photography portfolio